Do you have a health condition and would like support to find and retain employment?
The thrive into work team can offer one to one support to suit your needs and employment goals. The team covers the Dudley and Walsall areas and can not only support those individuals that are out of work, but can also support those who are in work but are at risk of losing their job or are on a period of sick leave.
The service is for people with a mental/physical health condition, who are registered with a GP in Dudley or Walsall and are aged 18+ at the time of referral.
If you want to join the Thrive into Work service, you will get:
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals
- Support from your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
- Advice on benefits to find out if being in work could increase your income
- Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment
- Continued support once you have started in a job
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
- Regular and ongoing support online or by phone
You can get this support if:
- You are currently out of work, or at risk of leaving work due to sickness
- You are aged 18 or over
- You have problems finding work, or staying in a job, because of your health. This can be your physical health or your mental health.
- You are registered with a GP in Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton or Sandwell and West Birmingham.
For more information:
Email the Black Country Healthcare Thrive team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 324645 for the Dudley and Walsall area.
Email Prospects (part of Shaw Trust) on email@example.com for the Wolverhampton and Sandwell and West Birmingham area.