Closing Date 11 December 2023. Calling all young artists in the borough! Want to win a £10 voucher?
We are calling on children and young people across the borough to help design images for our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Local Offer; an online one stop shop website for children and young people with SEND and their families.
The competition is open to all children and young people aged 5-19 (or up to 25 if you are a young person with SEND)
All we need children and young people to do is to draw or paint images that represent the following categories:
- Social care
- Early years (0-5)
- Early help
- Young person zone
- Financial support
- Information, advice and support
- Preparing for adulthood
How to Enter
Just simply download and print the entry form on the right and draw your designs in the appropriate boxes.
Alternatively you can draw your designs on a blank piece of paper (each image must be within a square) add your name address and age together with an email address and contact number and details of your parent or guardian.
Please return by 11th December 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Lori Arthurs, Dudley Council Children’s Services, Corbyn Road, DUDLEY, West Midlands, DY1 2JP.
You can provide a drawing for all the categories, just one, or a few of them; it’s completely up to you.
We will select a winner for each of the categories by 18 December 2023.
Winners will receive a £10 Amazon voucher (per category)
The winning designs will feature on the Dudley Local Offer website in January 2024.
- Free to enter.
- Children and young people can submit a design for any number of the categories. Each design will be classed as one entry.
- Drawings/artwork must be young person’s own, original work.
- Your child's name, age and full address must be included with their artwork
- Entrants must be aged 5-19 (25 with SEND) years.
- Dudley Borough residents only.
- Winners will receive a £10 amazon voucher; this cannot be exchanged for cash
If you are unsure on any rules or have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com